Leading complex projects in a mono-cultural environment is challenging but hitting these goals in a multicultural environment requires something more – a nuanced understanding of how different cultures work together.
Team leaders often focus on goals and milestones without considering how cross-cultural differences lead to miscommunications, demotivate staff and ultimately contribute to costly delays.
Benefits for you
- Greater awareness of intercultural competencies
- Greater understanding of different cultural values and the potential impact of these on key issues such as time management, communication and relationships.
- A practical understanding of how to overcome challenges in cross-cultural projects
- A checklist for effective communication
- Enhanced cultural competencies for success in a global workplace